Nike Tech Elite Cart Bag  » Sport  »
  • I am in the market for a Nike Golf Bag and honestly, I was very disappointed looking at what the company had to offer
  • I found it with the new Nike Tech Elite Cart Bag
  • I think the price point is great to, with it coming around $80
  • Also, this bag has a removable exterior that can be engraved with your name so personalization is definitely something that can allure a person to the bag

• by ad22487

I am in the market for a Nike Golf Bag and honestly, I was very disappointed looking at what the company had to offer. I need a bag with ample storage, but mainly with a pocket that can hold shoes.

I found it with the new Nike Tech Elite Cart Bag. This bag is

very well constructed. It is very sturdy. It is pretty light so the bag is not very hard to carry. I really like that it has a 14 club divider. This helps tremendously with organization and reduces bag clutter.

Next, the bag has great storeage. It has 7 different pockets including one with insulation for ...

• drinks or valuables. It has a 8 tee hole system built in on the exterior of the bag and has good space for balls and other peripherals. It comes with a great padded strap and it fit over the shoulder very well. It has a 9.5 inch oval top which is a very good
        size.

Overall, it is a great bag. I think the price point is great to, with it coming around $80. Also, this bag has a removable exterior that can be engraved with your name so personalization is definitely something that can allure a person to the bag. I think try it out and you might be pleasantly surprised.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352701968190331/k2311a0127/1.27.10