Nike Vr Staff Golf Bag  » Sport  »
  • Unfortunately, when it came to bags, I always believed that their golf bags were very inferior compared to the other top bag makers
  • The black and read looks amazing and the Vr adds a nice touch to the bag
  • The only issue I have with this bag is that there isnt a very large pocket
  • I like to put my shoes in my bag and I found that it might be a little difficult to do this with this particular bag
  • I think you will be pleasantly happy with this bag

• by ad22487

I am an avid Nike Golf fanatic. I have their Victory red irons, driver, woods, and putter. Therefore, I am a little biased about their products. Unfortunately, when it came to bags, I always believed that their golf bags were very inferior compared to the other top bag makers.

That all changes with the new Nike Victory Red Staff Bag.

This thing is gorgeous! It is constructed with the finest leather. This leather makes it impeccable to the touch and I am thinking that the leather is strong enough where it will not show wear that easily. Next, the color scheme is great. The black and read looks amazing and the Vr adds a nice touch to the bag.

Lets ...

• come to usability. The only issue I have with this bag is that there isnt a very large pocket. I like to put my shoes in my bag and I found that it might be a little difficult to do this with this particular bag. Overall, it has 7 pockets (including padded valuables pockets), 10.25 inches wide at top
        (better than the conventional 9.5 inch bags), and a 6 way divider for clubs.

I think you will be pleasantly happy with this bag. Expect it to be massive though. It is probably twice the girth of regular cart bags. Don’t forget though: this bag runs at a tag of $300 so it will definitely put a hole in your pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352701968180331/k2311a0127/1.27.10