Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist  » Health  »
  • Intrigued I decided to buy a 59ml spray can of Simply Saline's product
  • I did find it kind of interesting that the company name was Simply Saline, and the name of the product is Sterile Saline Nasal Mist
  • This product is amazing for anyone who has sinus issues at any time of the year

• by Melissa Glenn

In the winter I frequently get blocked sinuses resulting in flu like symptoms or even worse sinus congestion that leads to sinus infection. My local Pharmacist recommended I try Simply Saline, Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, to help me combat my congestion so I wouldn’t get sick. I was hesitant to buy this Simply Saline product at first as I have two different prescription nasal sprays, but my Pharmacist told me

that over using prescription nasal spray’s could be making my sinus’s worse, and that Simply Saline is an all natural product specifically designed to keep my sinuses hydrated.

Intrigued I decided to buy a 59ml spray can of Simply Saline’s product. I did find it kind of interesting that the company name was Simply Saline, and the name of the product is Sterile Saline Nasal Mist. What did boost my spirits was the caption on the front of the small white can. This nasal mist is made from all natural products and is guaranteed to stay sterile in the small can for the length of the product life. In fact the only ingredient in Simply Saline is 0.9% sodium chloride and water. I just had to give it a try. My dry nasal passages were killing me, and I was tired ...

• Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist
      of the burning feeling I got from prescription nasal spray’s.

The applicator for this Saline Nasal Mist is great. It looks like a long spout on a kettle and when I decompress the top of it a nice gentle mist of salt water goes up my nose. I used this on both nostrils, and immediately my sinus passages felt soothed, and not wet or itchy at all. After using this product

for about a month I am happy to report that I have had far less sinus headaches than I typically get in the winter, and no infections at all! Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist, really does keep my sinus’s moist!

This product is amazing for anyone who has sinus issues at any time of the year. And for $8.99CDN this 59ml spray can lasts about two months! For more information go to www.simplysaline.com.

Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701968110331/k2311a0127/1.27.10