Cyclean Advanced Formulation Multi purpose Contact Lense Solution  » Health  »
  • I have been a soft extended contact lens wearer for several years now and using the right contacts solution is definitely a must

• by bbyshe

This is a Multipurpose solution for all contact lenses claiming that it is ideal for sensitive eyes and I could say that it lived up to its name. I have been a soft extended contact lens wearer for several years now and using the right contacts solution is definitely a must.

With Cyclean, I

did not have any irritation or allergic reaction and this is definitely a positive effect considering its price.

It’s well suited for my budget but it does all the works.

It is Multipurpose meaning it cleans, lubricates and removes the protein in contact lenses with just a few amount.

I clean my contact ...

• lenses using this solution in the morning and at night the most and I am always good to go.

There’s no need for me to use a separate solution to lubricate the lenses in the middle of the day.

I don’t feel any irritation or hardness on the lenses even without any lubricating solution.

It

also contains Biopol for added comfort so I could say that this is really true because I feel comfortable wearing my contact lenses with the use of this solution before I wear them.

This is really a value for your money for all contact lenses wearers.

I can rate this an 8 on a scale of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342701968100331/k2311a0127/1.27.10