Asus eee pc 1005HA  » Laptops  »
  • He was also very I bought it and the money was all worth it
  • I highly recommend this to students and practical users like me

• by frenziedmalady

I am a busy student and I do a lot of things which necessitates the use of a computer. But being a student, I also needed to have portable laptop. I’ve been searching for nice laptops for months, I’ve waited and waited. Sure, there are a lot of powerful laptops out there but I needed a laptop that I can carry around and wouldn’t leave me broke.

I’m a very practical person and usability comes on top of everything. Because I wanted a laptop that I can carry around, I cut my options

to the netbooks line. It was a lot of fun searching for a netbook that fits me so well. I wanted one that will last me all day, one that is powerful enough to help me with things I do and one that is light enough that I can carry around my bag wherever I go.

The Asus line of eee pc is one of the most popular out there. They are topping this line and put those big names into shame. So I decided to choose an eee pc. My husband knew I wanted one so he gave me the money to buy one. I went to a computer shop inside Limketkai, and found those nice and cute looking netbooks. This 1005ha really caught my attention, especially when the “10.5hours of battery life” claim landed into my eyes. It’s specs are pretty common nowadays, 1.66GHz Intel Atom, 1GB of ram, 160GB HDD, 1.3 megapixel cam, bluetooth and 802.11 draft N wireless. I thought it was amazing. Then it came down to the price, it was sold for P 19, 995 or about $420 USD.

• Asus eee pc 1005HA
      So I bought it.

I tested it at home. Everything worked perfectly. Wow!! I was able to use it right out of the box. Connecting it on our internet connection was a breeze. I was really amazed and extremely happy about the purchase. I took some pics of me using my netbook and sent it to my husband. He was also very I bought it and the money was all worth it. It booted up so fast and I was able to use it right out of the box. It was pretty but

a bit too glossy. The screen is nice and the colors are vivid. It’s not so heavy and I tried carrying it around the house. It wasn’t so hard to update everything, I need not to delete some bloatwares. It was awesome and I keep getting 7 hours of battery life with bluetooth on, wireless on, 5 firefox tabs open, 1 video streaming and YM chat which is really astonishing. Charging it only takes me about 2 hours. I am really satisfied with this.

I highly recommend this to students and practical users like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632701968050331/k2311a0127/1.27.10