Asus NuviPhone  » Phones  »
2.5
  • Like the Etrex I found out, you can use it for off road use such as if you want to hike, it can be used
  • I like the phone generally speaking and the web browser
  • The GPS plays a huge part in this phone I think, so it is losing its purpose

• by james

The Nuviphone is basically a phone designed by Garmin for their famous Garmin Nuvi GPS. Now not only is this a phone, but has basically all functions related to GPS (global positioning system).

The phone can basically do what a regular phone can such as calling, texting, go on the internet, GPS for car and so much more. It

basically has everything related to GPS. Like the Etrex I found out, you can use it for off road use such as if you want to hike, it can be used.

I like the phone generally speaking and the web browser. The signal is very strong so I guess that’s why it is classified as a GPS. The internet ...

• is fair displaying webpages I want at a decent speed. The phone is just the general with search for a web. The others are just GPS functions.

I really like the car GPS and it is really useful. It is really accurate. I dare say that this is way more accurate than a regular GPS. There is no more

rerouting and recalculating directions and distance. Overall this is fairly great, but it does not meet my purpose because it would be easier looking for a phone instead of with the GPS. The GPS plays a huge part in this phone I think, so it is losing its purpose. It isn’t likely to be constanly using the GPS function.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372701968020331/k2311a0127/1.27.10