ESKINOL Skin Therapy-Gluta-Milk Whitening Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I can say It is effective because it is somehow enhancing the effects of the soap Im using

• by wudi

I have been using Eskinol Skin Therapy -Gluta Milk Whitening Cream(10 ml)for almost 2 weeks now and it’s still good to last 2 days to my estimate. Well it has SPF 16/PA + that protects your skin from harmful UV Rays that can damage and harm the skin. At the same time it also has

Gluthathione complex with a combination of 4 powerful antioxidants (Gluthathione,Vitamin E, C and B3) to clear away impurities and reduce melanin formation.

First things first, yes it did help my skin become fairer, smooth and soft. It would be more justifiable if I was not using other whitening products, but I am also using a whitening ...

• soap for a month now. But I can say It is effective because it is somehow enhancing the effects of the soap Im using.

I really like the texture and shade of my face now, I always wished to have a skin that is smooth and shiny not because of the oiliness but because of it’s smoothness.

I also can see that my cheeks are rosy and I am satisfied with the product.

It will really make your skin fairer for a short period of time (7 days) and a very good thing about it is, it is very cheap and a 10 ml sachet will last for 2 weeks. This is really satisfying.

jhoie angcanan says :

where to buy this product here in philipppines?
    thanks in advance

purpleday says :

you can buy this at watsons, mercury drug pharmacy or any metro gaisano department stores nationwide.

irish says :

When will be availble the eskinol gluta milk night cream and day cream here in iloilo city?

divinagwapa says :

It should be available in major and leading drugstores near you. It is already available in Negros Occ. so the probability is very high that’s stores already carry them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312701967950331/k2311a0127/1.27.10