Dr Riters Real Ease Neck and Shoulder Relaxer  » Health  »
  • The pain at the back of my neck was making my neck stiffer and I found it difficult to move my neck
  • Immediately before the pain got worst- I decided to visit my physiotherapist who suggested that the pain was caused due to improper posture, causing pressure on the neck
  • In fact this head rest is so portable and light weight- that carrying it along never seemed a problem
  • Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer could be used in both while lying down position and leaning back position which made it rather convenient for me to use it while travelling or while just watching TV or reading my favorite book

• by rm002

Recently when I woke up one fine morning- I was feeling quite uncomfortable because I had been experiencing pain at the back of my neck. When I tried to find out the reason of my neck pain – I discovered that I had been accidentally sleeping on two pillows together (instead of a single pillow) for the whole night. The pain at the back of my neck was making my neck stiffer and I found it difficult to move my neck.

Immediately before the pain got worst- I decided to visit my physiotherapist who suggested that the pain was caused due to improper posture, causing pressure on the neck. After an initial treatment, he suggested that I use Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer.

Dr Riters Real

Ease neck and shoulder relaxer is basically a head rest that is scientifically or orthopedically designed to cradle the neck along the base of the skull and take the weight away of the head, neck and shoulders allowing for full deep relaxation. Primarily when I first happened to see this head rest- I just wondered if this head rest would really help ease my neck pain. But since I desperately wanted to get rid of my neck pain- I decided go ahead and use it.

When I first laid my head into the firm soft inner surface of Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer- wow- it made me relax almost instantly. The structure of Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer just held my head up ...

• in a comfortable position and allowed all the tight muscles of my neck and shoulder to relax. Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer almost worked instantly and by just laying on it for just 10- 15 minutes for the first time- I not only felt completely at ease but my neck pain also felt better than before.

I seemed quite contented and satisfied with the result. Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer truly worked fantastically. After having using it for three days (twice a day) - my neck pain was completely gone. In fact after my neck pain had healed- I started using Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer to help me just unwind the day.

Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer

has now become an important asset in my daily routine. I use it nearly every day to help to beat the daily stress of life and relax. In fact this head rest is so portable and light weight- that carrying it along never seemed a problem. Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer could be used in both while lying down position and leaning back position which made it rather convenient for me to use it while travelling or while just watching TV or reading my favorite book.

Priced at $26.74, Dr Riters Real Ease neck and shoulder relaxer according to me is not only a simple, non toxic and drug free way to heal your neck pain but is also an inexpensive and economical way to help you deeply relax.

K L Howard says :

the Dr.Riter`s Real Ease box information states to use it 10 to 15 minutes a day. Will there be any problems using it more than that? By the way, the neck problems that I have been suffering with for months recent and years off and on since 2005 , were 75 improved the first night of using it while watching TV .

John says :

No, there are no side effects to using it over 15 minutes. It’s a recommendation to use it at least 10 to 15 minutes for suitable results.

rm002 replies :

Hi, thanks for taking intrest in my review. As for using this neck and shoulder realaxer, I personally have not tried using it for more than 10- 15 minutes at a time and have encountered rather successful results. Though the time limit depends completely on indivduals, to me this limit suited the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342601967871131/k2311a0126/1.26.10