Survey Head Surveys  » Scam  »
  • They are what they are, a place to take simple surveys for free and make a little cash

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I had to write this, I just saw another review on Survey Head Survey site that said it is a scam. I can tell you first hand it is not a scam.

I have just received my second payment from them via pay pal.

Both my payments took right at four weeks to recieve, just like thay stated it would.

It does take a while

to get the twenty five in your account.

It took me about a month both times.

I do not qualify for all the surveys and some are alrady at the quota they need before I get to them.

I probably average about fifteen surveys to make it to the twenty five dollar mark.

I get paid from one dollar up to five and have even ...

• done a fifteen munute survey and gotten paid ten dollars.

Survey Head does not claim to be a full time job with full time commission.

They are what they are, a place to take simple surveys for free and make a little cash.

For me have have done exactly what they said they do, I do not know how that can be a scam! If

are looking for free money with no work, good luck.

Just because a place makes you work a little and does not just throw money at you for doing nothing, does not qualify them as a scam.

Who ever is writing these reviews needs to know what they are talking about first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602601967861131/k2311a0126/1.26.10