Nabari No Ou Episode 2  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed the story and it has very nice animation
  • I think it’s because the animation studio was J
  • She fits the character nicely and I like her performance
  • I think Nabari No Ou is a good show, with an interesting take on ninjas in the modern world and is very entertaining
  • I’m not sure if I would recommend buying it, I definitely recommend watching it because it is pretty good, but you should definitely watch a few episodes before deciding because you may or may not like it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Nabari No Ou Episode 2 begins with the arrival of Raimei Shimizu, an acquaintance of Kumohira Sensei. They decide to go to the Fūma Village to see Kotarō, the village chief.

This episode was really good, it gave Miharu character development. It was also a well written. I enjoyed the story and it has very nice animation. I think it’s because the animation studio

was J.C. Staff, who animated all the Slayers series. It also ends on a cliffhanger and you’ll want to see the next episode.

The dub is also very good, with new character Raime Shimizu played by Kate Oxley. She fits the character nicely and I like her performance.

I think Nabari No Ou is a good show, with an interesting take on ninjas in the modern ...

• world and is very entertaining. I like it because it’s very interesting and easier to understand than Naruto and it has much more likable characters.

I’m not sure if I would recommend buying it, I definitely recommend watching it because it is pretty good, but you should definitely watch a few episodes before deciding because you may or may not like it. Funimation is streaming

the episodes on their website, so it’s worth checking out; just to see if it’s good. I think it’s pretty good and I like it, but I’m still unsure if I’ll be buying it, but I do enjoy it.

Funimation is streaming Nabari No Ou on their website under the title “Nabari No Ou”. It’s also available on DVD from Funimation and is available on Amazon.com and Rightstuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112601967841131/k2311a0126/1.26.10