Sevin Insecticide by Bayer  » Housewares  »
  • I think these ants have particular season of the year when they do grow rapidly and would come in thousands to invade homes
  • My problem with ants would only stop once they themselves disappear naturally
  • Just lately I noticed them getting back again
  • I thought I should really do something to kill them
  • After a day I noticed the armies of ants were no longer marching on the same places but I found them still on some parts of our walls and ceiling so my husband with the use of the use high aluminum stairs sprayed every corner of our ceiling and affected walls too

• by ladyli

I’ve known Sevin Insecticides since I was single. My eldest sister used to spray Sevin to kill ants around our home and garden. When I build my own home there would be times that armies of ants do come too. I think these ants have particular season of the year when they do grow rapidly and would come in thousands to invade homes.

I hate these ants because they could bring my food and my stocks into spoil. Imagine how they could invade a tightly closed bottle of sugar so that the whole bottle of sugar had to just go down the drain. Imagine how they could even march into the entire pot of rice so that even when my family has not eaten the dinner yet, the ants has already started feasting on

the entire pot so that I would have no recourse but boil new pot of rice again.

Even in the cupboards once they smell there are hidden bars of chocolates they assault all the bars without shame. My problem with ants would only stop once they themselves disappear naturally. There is a particular time of the year when they perhaps all die naturally so that I would cease seeing them.

They are staying particularly in the kitchen where the stocks of foods and condiments are found. Just lately I noticed them getting back again. An army of ants attacked the entire can of my favorite cookies one day and for this I got so annoyed.

I thought I should really do something to kill them. I’ve been contemplating on using Sevin Insecticides as ...

• it was taught to me by my sister but I was not giving it a time. When the invasion of cookies happened I thought I had to penalize the ants immediately.

I took time out to buy Sevin Insecticides and immediately I used it the way my sister was doing. With the help of a sprayer I dissolved some part of Sevin powder in a small pail of water. Then I poured it on my big sprayer.

I sprayed the dissolved Seven all around the four corners of my house. I sprayed on every part of where lines of ants usually march. I am glad Sevin has no foul smell like one insecticide I used in my plants before which made me really sick.

Sevin has no foul smell and unless you drink it yourself

there is certainly reason to get poisoned unlike the smelly insecticide that could kill you too. After a day I noticed the armies of ants were no longer marching on the same places but I found them still on some parts of our walls and ceiling so my husband with the use of the use high aluminum stairs sprayed every corner of our ceiling and affected walls too. Well the next day, no ants were in sight.

They were totally gone. They probably migrated to another place but not within my house. Sevin insecticide has been very effective to ants just as before.

The only problem is the white spots it leaves on the places where it was sprayed. Well anyway, I could tolerate the white spots but not the ants so I think that is not a big issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532601967831131/k2311a0126/1.26.10