Family Guy: Peter, Peter Caviar Eater  » TV  »
2.5
  • I think my favorite part of this episode was the short spoof of Dirty Dancing that takes place about mid-way through it (during a flashback)
  • If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

Well, that was a funny Family Guy episode, Peter, Peter Caviar Eater. This must have been an earlier episode in the series because we learn a bit more about Lois’ family and how she comes from an upper class family that never approved of her marrying the towel boy at

one of their clubs.

The episode was kind of funny too.

Lois inherits a fancy summer home and Peter decides to move into it and ends up becoming a gentleman (with some sadistic help from Brian); only to have Lois not love him as much in that role.

That part ...

• where he buys a vase for $100 million that he doesn’t have is kind of funny; especially how he tries to find a way out of paying the money.

it (during a flashback).

That, and Brian getting extremely drunk at one of the parties.

If you haven’t seen this episode, I would recommend it.

I liked watching it enough where I would watch it again if I had a chance.

This was one of the better ones from the series I think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102601967791131/k2311a0126/1.26.10