Umberto Root Building Spray
  • I bought this root building spray about a year ago and I still have plenty left
  • I like my hair really big so I spend a lot of time and product trying to get some volume in my hair
  • I just hate having flat hair and this product gives me amazing volume at the roots
  • But this is, by far, the best one I have every used
  • I will definitely go out and see if I can find this again

• by pennylane

This product is like Holy Grail for me. I pretty much use it every single time I wash my hair and blow-dry it. I bought this root building spray about a year ago and I still have plenty left. I like my hair really big so I spend a lot of time and product trying to get some volume in my hair. I naturally have very fine hair and I want the exact opposite of that.

I guess you always want what you do not have. I bought this spray for about six dollars and it has lasted me almost a year. I usually wash my hair and then put some leave in conditioner on. I then let it dry for a while and then spray

my Umberto Root Building Spray on my roots.

I just lift a piece of hair and then spray the root building spray all around it and then I blow dry my hair with a diffuser. It gives me amazing lift at the roots. I just hate having flat hair and this product gives me amazing volume at the roots. If I do not have any height at the crown, my face looks rounder and flat.

However, when I create some height and volume at the crown, my face looks much more slender and slimmer. I bought my Umberto Root Building Spray at Target on sale about a year ago. However, I do not know if they have it anymore. I am almost running out, so the ...

• other day while I was at target I tried looking for it but to no avail.

I will go to Walgreens and try to look for it again because I really like this product. I have used other root building sprays, some more expensive some less expensive. But this is, by far, the best one I have every used. For some time, I used the Biore root building cream.

The bottle was too small and lasted me only a month. And it was way too expensive. The Umberto Root Building Spray was only about six dollars and it has lasted me almost a year.

I usually spray it on wet hair and then flip my hair upside down and blow-dry my hair with a diffuser.

I

absolutely love this product. I cannot say enough good things about it. If you really want volume at the roots and the lift, this is the product for you. Just the other day, I was trying to think of what would my “most used hair products” be and I definitely decided that my Umberto Root Building Spray is definitely number one.

There is not another product that I used as much as I use this one. And then even then it has lasted me such a long time because you only have to use a little bit. Like I said before, I have used other more expensive volumizing products and this one is hands down the best. I will definitely go out and see if I can find this again.

Bonnie says :

I`ve been looking for Umberto bodifier root building spray, where can I get it? I love this product.

John says :

If you’re looking to get it online, I would suggest Amazon, here’s a link to purchase it:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601967641131/k2311a0126/1.26.10