Kroger - Three Minute Microwave Pizza Cheeseburger  » Food  »
  • The one and only reason that I decided to give this Kroger - Three Minute Microwave Pizza Cheeseburger a try is because it looked very much like fiestada - a hexagon shaped cheese, sauce, and meat food laid out on a thin layer of dough
  • Fiestadas were delicious lunch meals at school, but cannot be found in stores, so it has been a long time since I had one
  • For a dollar, this pizza was well worth the money and I definitely intend on purchasing it again

• by GenesisOne

Cheeseburger pizza is something that I never thought I would try despite liking both cheeseburgers and pizza. I just never believed that the two could taste that good when merged into one.

meat food laid out on a thin layer of dough.

Fiestadas were delicious lunch meals at school, but cannot be found in stores, so it has been a long time since I had one.

From what I can remember, this cheeseburger pizza tasted quite a bit like fiestada and that put a smile on my face! While this pizza can be heated up in the microwave, I ...

• opted for the stove and after twenty minutes, it was a golden orange and boy did it smell great! Indeed - this cheeseburger pizza features both cheeseburger and pizza features.

It is eaten like a pizza and there is no crust, just dough underneath the toppings.

There is pizza sauce and cheddar cheese, both of which taste quite good together.

There are pieces of ground meat spread

about the pizza and the meat had a tasty flavor to it.

All the toppings stood out and that is what is important.

All the topping flavors came together and created something that was real easy and a pleasure to eat.

The dough came out slightly crispy, and that was welcoming.

For a dollar, this pizza was well worth the money and I definitely intend on purchasing it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272601967581131/k2311a0126/1.26.10