Lexmark X2650 Color 3 in 1 Printer
  • This is obviously uncomfortable but so far this has never been a problem to me since this printer is very lightweight and can easily lift up by anybody
  • Another good thing I love about Lexmark X2650 is its borderless printing feature up to 8.5x11 in size
  • I like it being very organized in setting up because I am not professional when it comes to this matter
  • For me, the ink is the most highlight of this model because the inks are so expensive and definitely not recommended if you are using it for commercial purposes
  • Being 3 in 1 is the best among the rest of the features that this model has

• by amazingme

Not too long ago since I started using the Lexmark X2650. As a matter of fact it’s been three months only from the time we bought it a sale price. My husband and I were planning then to pick up Epson model but we ended up to Lexmark X2650 instead.

The Lexmark X2650 Color 3 in 1 printer quite amazed me when I first saw it displayed in the store. Let me first start with the physical unit itself. This model is obviously looks elegantly compared to Epson Stylus Photo R230 which was supposedly our target model. With its white and grayish body color combination makes this printer more attractive to me. The whole package is not heavy as I imagine for a printer. Unlike other printer package, this model

has everything you need to get started: black and color cartridges, USB, power cord, and CD driver/software/manual. In our place our computer table has no space for a printer so everytime I have to use it, I have to get it out from its box and connect. This is obviously uncomfortable but so far this has never been a problem to me since this printer is very lightweight and can easily lift up by anybody.

When it comes to installation process, I can say nothing but fast and easy install in as 10 minutes. It installed very smoothly with Windows XP and so with my Windows Vista in my notebook. The instructions in the packages can easily be followed even by non-professional users like me.

For printing, I can’t believe

that the Lexmark X2650 prints really that fast and quick even I am printing full colored images. I don’t have idea how fast other printers are, but this one from Lexmark really amazed me with its printing speed. And the most remarkable feature of this model which really attracts my attention is its true color printing. It prints color exactly what is in my image even in the glossiest type of photo paper. Somebody in our office showed me some actual printed photos using this model and looked professionally printed. It was unbelievable that those photos are only made by home-printer. So when I saw this model in the store and luckily was on sale, I never had a second thought of choosing this model instead.

Another good thing ...

• Lexmark X2650 Color 3 in 1 Printer
      I love about Lexmark X2650 is its borderless printing feature up to 8.5×11 in size. From time to time I am printing pictures particularly with 4×6. I feel so great that I got this printer with me at home. In its printing wizard software, you can set things according to your needs, from the size and type of the paper, size of the image or document, and the number of copies to be printed. I like it being very organized in setting up because I am not professional when it comes to this matter.

For me, the ink is the most highlight of this model because the inks are so expensive and definitely not recommended if you are using it for commercial purposes. If you after with the ink refilling

system, I suggest don’t go with this model. This will cost you much and return will not benefit you. But if for personal use only, I highly recommend this one.

Aside from printing, the Lexmark X2650 is able to scan and copy. Being 3 in 1 is the best among the rest of the features that this model has. If I have one feature that I am looking for this model is the CD printing feature like in Epson Stylus R230 which can directly print CD label on printable CD. If ever the Lexmark 2650 has this feature, I can say that this model is really the perfect one for me. But still, I will give two thumbs up for this printer for I am fully satisfied with the finished project.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162601967501131/k2311a0126/1.26.10