Blue Victorinox Cutting Knife  » Housewares  »
  • I think that it is a well designed knife with a nice and professional look
  • I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this cutting knife is designed
  • I believe that this gives a lot of creditability to the knife's ability to cut different types of food well

• by cool

I have encountered the Blue Victorinox Cutting Knife in the kitchen at work. I think that it is a well designed knife with a nice and professional look. Please let me share my impressions of this knife with you.

I would like to start this review by saying that I like the way this cutting knife is designed.

It has a very nice blue handle which seems very stylish. I like the knife’s handle’s curves which seem much prettier than a standard rectangle shaped.

One more thing that catched my eye immediately was the fact that the Blue Victorinox Cutting Knife’s seems very sharp. I mean, I can see it! I believe that this gives a ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532601967481131/k2311a0126/1.26.10