DeltaStock  » Finance  »
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I was quite impressed with the vast range of services that DeltaStock has to offer
  • If you are looking for a forex broker that, I believe, has a good reputation and offers many trading possibilities with a fixed spread between the bid and ask prices, I suggest that you take a look at DeltaStock

• by cool

I have been interested in finding an honest, professional and customer-friendly forex broker. After doing some research over the internet, I have finally reached the DeltaStock web site. I would like to share my experience with you.

has to offer. I am mainly interested in trading the major currency pairs like: Euro/USD, USD/Japanese Yen and so on. However, it is nice to see that DeltaStock can offer trading in 68 currencies!

Another advantage that I have found in DeltaStock is the fact that they are regulated in the European union. With so many doubtious companies ...

• and outright scammers out there, I would like to be assured that my money is a relative safe place.

I also like the fact that I need only 100 USD or 100 EUR to open a live forex account with DeltaStock. This small amount can allow me to “test the waters” for as long as I want, before

I put a larger amount of money.

If you are looking for a forex broker that, I believe, has a good reputation and offers many trading possibilities with a fixed spread between the bid and ask prices, I suggest that you take a look at DeltaStock. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422601967461131/k2311a0126/1.26.10