Orange Post-It Message Note
  • I believe that this message note can be a very quick and effective way to deliver an important message
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the color of the note
  • It has a very noticeable orange color, that I think is just excellent in grabbing one's attention

• by cool

I have encountered the Orange Post-It Message Note at work. I believe that this message note can be a very quick and effective way to deliver an important message. Kindly let me share my impressions of it with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the color of the note. It has a very noticeable

orange color, that I think is just excellent in grabbing one’s attention. I think that this color is just right. It is not too strong or weak for this purpose.

Some other features of the Orange Post-It Message Note that I really like is the fact that there are specific fields in it to enter information. I think that such ...

• fields like: “For”, “From”, “Time”, “Date” and “Phone” can cause the writer to focus on organizing his or her thoughts clearly.

One more think that I really like about the Orange Post-It Message Note is the fact that it also includes an “Urgent” tick box. I believe that it is a great idea to show how urgent a message is,

so the receiver can give a higher priority in handling such messages.

Many people are quite busy nowadays. Personal communication both at home and work is vital. The Orange Post-It Message Note is an excellent way, in my humble opinion, of exchanging ideas when verbal communication is not possible. I will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122601967451131/k2311a0126/1.26.10