Beng-Beng Hazelnut  » Food  »
  • In my opinion, if you are a chocolate lover, hazelnut lover, or European taste lover, this product is a must try

• by second_life

Beng-Beng Hazelnut is the newest variant (although it is not that new, so maybe you have already heard about it, or even tried it before) of Beng-Beng chocolate products.

It has the same ingredients with all other Beng-Beng variant, with one biggest difference. As it is called, this new product use hazelnut

for its main flavor. At the first time, I really don’t think that hazelnut will go perfect with chocolate. But since I am one of the chocolate lovers, and it has the very same price with all other previous products, I tried it out nevertheless, halfheartedly.

After one bite, I knew ...

• I wasn’t fully wrong. The hazelnut is not blended well with the chocolate taste, but don’t take it wrong, as it gave the chocolate a new different specific taste. Somehow, it also gives some European taste in it. And because of that new specific taste, this new product becomes my favorite
        at once.

The one and only bad thing about this chocolate is: I can not stop chewing before I eat all of them! That’s why I never buy more than five in a week.

In my opinion, if you are a chocolate lover, hazelnut lover, or European taste lover, this product is a must try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272601967371031/k2311a0126/1.26.10