Urban Decay lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found it to be very moisturizing too, and the pigmentation to be great
  • I love that Urban Decay’s lipstick lasts all day
  • I haven’t noticed any strange or cosmetic smell or taste to Urban Decay’s lipstick and that’s something I really liked
  • This product is definitely easy to find too because it’s very popular and it’s sold anywhere that sales Urban Decay products

• by Liberty

I’ve long been a fan of Urban Decay cosmetic products, but haven’t tried many of their stuff because of how pricey it tends to be. I first discovered Urban Decay by word of mouth via watching makeup tutorial videos on Youtube. I’ve wanted to try many of their products, but one in particular was their lipstick. Recently I was fortunate enough to have stumbled across a big special at ULTA on an Urban Decay set that I just couldn’t pass up the deal was so good. Among the many items that came in this set was one of their lipstick, so the following are my pros

and cons to this Urban Decay lipstick.

I’ll start off with the pros to Urban Decay’s lipstick first. What I liked about this lipstick was that it’s nourishing because it contains vitamins A, C, and E. Best of all it’s a cruelty-free product because Urban Decay doesn’t test any of their products on animals. I found it to be very moisturizing too, and the pigmentation to be great. I love that Urban Decay’s lipstick lasts all day. I drink a lot of water and have a habit of wiping my mouth often, and yet this lipstick managed to stay put for a very long time. It also ...

• didn’t smear or faded easily either. The coverage was nice as well, it went on smoothly and evenly. I love the fact that Urban Decay’s lipsticks come in so many, rich and vibrant colors. These lipsticks also come in different coverage, whether you want full coverage or sheer.

I haven’t noticed any strange or cosmetic smell or taste to Urban Decay’s lipstick and that’s something I really liked. I tend to be really turned off by lip products that I can taste and smell. The packaging is cute too, it comes in a very unique lipstick tube that looks like there’s a sword going through it.

This product is definitely easy to find too because it’s very popular and it’s sold anywhere that sales Urban Decay products.

The only downside to Urban Decay’s lipstick that I could think of was the price. Urban Decay products are of very good quality, and with that comes a hefty price. Their lipstick sells for $22 a tube in the US. As much as I love Urban Decay’s lipstick, and as great as the product is it’s really not worth $22. I’d like to purchase more of Urban Decay’s lipstick but only when there’s sale or special because no lipstick is worth spending over $20 on.

Urban Decay lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601967351031/k2311a0126/1.26.10