Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have money to burn, or if you happen to find this product on sale I’d recommend trying it out, but it’s not really a must have, or even a must try lip gloss

• by Liberty

Urban Decay is known for many things, but they’re probably most well known for having the most artistic packaging to their products. Urban Decay is a very fun and festive brand of cosmetic that stands out from the rest. They’re also know for quality. They have several popular products, and one of them is arguably their Pocket Rocket lip glosses. I recently picked up one of these lip glosses just to try out because I’ve heard such great reviews about them. So the following are

my pros and cons to Urban Decay’s Pocket Rocket lip gloss.

I’ll start off with the pros to this Urban Decay lip gloss product first. What I liked about this lip gloss was that it came in a cute packaging. It’s sort of like the women’s version of one of those pens that have bikini clad women on them for men. These have men on the cap, and they strip down to their undies when you turn the cap sideways. Each color comes with a different man, with different names. It comes in a several different colors too. I liked that the tube is thin enough that I can stick it into my pocket and carry it around with me. Urban Decay’s Pocket Rocket lip gloss has hyaluronic spheres which is meant to help with cellular function and prevent dehydration, as well as fill in lines in your lips. The brush is nice too because it’s great for blending, like a lip brush.

I liked that it’s an Urban Decay ...

• Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss
      product, which means this product is cruelty-free. This lip gloss is very glossy, thick and pigmented and has good staying power for being what it is.

As much as I liked this product, it isn’t perfect though. Urban Decay’s Pocket Rocket lip gloss does have some flaws to it. It has a sweet taste to it which is something I’m just not a fan of. It also smelled strange, the scent is hard to describe but it makes me nauseas sometimes. As cute as the

packaging is I don’t think it’s a good product to have around all the time, like work or school environments. The price is just ridiculous, costing $19 a tube.

Overall, it’s a nice little lip gloss but I wouldn’t spend $19 on it. If you have money to burn, or if you happen to find this product on sale I’d recommend trying it out, but it’s not really a must have, or even a must try lip gloss. I can take it or leave it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601967341031/k2311a0126/1.26.10