Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils
  • Urban Decay products in general are on the pricey side, and their eye pencils cost $17 a piece
  • I know it’s a great product and all but it’s still just an eyeliner pencil, and I just can’t justify spending nearly $20 on a single eye pencil

• by Liberty

I’ve heard loads of great things about Urban Decay cosmetic brand, but their products tend to be on the pricey side and mostly out of my budget. So when I was surfing the web for deals on Urban Decay stuff I came across a special at ULTA that I just couldn’t pass up. I picked up an Urban Decay set that came with several products, and among the product that came with this set was their 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil,

something I’ve been wanting to try out for a very long time. The following are my pros and cons for this Urban Decay product.

I’ll start off with the pros to Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils first. What I liked about this Urban Decay eyeliner pencil was that it went on smoother than I had thought it would imagined, but at the same time it wasn’t too soft. I really liked that it’s one of those pencils that don’t have to be sharpened. I hate the sharpened ones because the tip usually breaks and I end up wasting a good chunk of product. Urban Decay’s 24/7 glide-on eye pencil comes in many different colors to choose from, and best of all it’s a cruelty-free product because Urban Decay doesn’t test their products on animals.

I also liked that the eyeliner colors go on smoothly, evenly and doesn’t flake smear or smudge. It really is a 24/7 eyeliner because it takes ...

• Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencils
      on all day without fading or washing off easily. It does, however, come off easily with a good makeup remover. It also didn’t irritate my eyes, which is a great for me as a contact lens wearer. The pigmentation is great and true to color. I didn’t have to try hard to apply the eyeliner, it just glided on smoothly like the name says.

The only real downside to Urban Decay’s 24/7 glide-on eye pencils is that price. Urban Decay

products in general are on the pricey side, and their eye pencils cost $17 a piece! I know it’s a great product and all but it’s still just an eyeliner pencil, and I just can’t justify spending nearly $20 on a single eye pencil. If I hadn’t gotten this product on sale I wouldn’t have bought it at all. Overall, it’s a great product but really not worth spending nearly $20 on it when there are equally great eyeliner pencils out there for less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601967321031/k2311a0126/1.26.10