Facebook.com
  • When I first started using Facebook I found it confusing

• by Urban Beaute

Facebook.Com is a site that changed the way millions of people all over the world communicate with each other.

For me Facebook is not that big a part of my life anymore but for others - they log in every day, sometimes more than several times a day.

When I first started using Facebook I

found it confusing. There were so many applications and I had no idea what an application was.

For a newbie Facebook takes a little time to get the hang of. At first you will have no idea what all these requests you get from friends is all about.

At first I loved Facebook.

• It’s a great way to see your friends and family’s photos and what they are up to. Also there is a lot of social interaction, people invite you to events online and this is a great way to get more social.

Now however I’m bored with the site. I don’t need

to know what my friends and family are up to every second of the day and when I do get the urge to log on I get annoyed at myself as I just made myself read a bunch of silly online comments and waste my time.

Others may love Facebook but it’s not for me anymore.

Facebook.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202601967301031/k2311a0126/1.26.10