Backpack North Face Recon
  • I love the big mesh pocket on the back which is perfect for stuffing a sweatshirt or wind breaker
  • While it's a little expensive, I am glad that I bought my North Face Recon backpack

• by jamesa9791
      The North Face Recon backpack is a average-size daypack with a laptop sleeve, and it retails for $79 but you can get it for $65 at Sports Basement or online. I purchased this backpack for use at college.

This backpack really was made for an outdoors person, especially a cyclist or hiker.

It has a waist strap (you can tuck

it away if you want) and a chest strap to distribute weight more evenly.

I love the big mesh pocket on the back which is perfect for stuffing a sweatshirt or wind breaker.

The laptop sleeve is not too beefy but it does provide adequate protection.

There is also a slot at the top of the backpack so you ...

• can use the laptop sleeve to hold a hydration pouch.

I really feel like I made an investment in this backpack because it feels like it will last.

Everything feels sturdy, especially the zippers, which are huge.

This is not a big backpack but it is suprising what you can fit inside.

If I have to I can fit two

5″ binders and two textbooks, a couple of calculators, and a sweatshirt.

One time I also used the straps at the bottom to hold my tent!

While it’s a little expensive, I am glad that I bought my North Face Recon backpack.

It has many uses, from carrying my laptop, to boooks, to going camping.

North Face did everything right on this backpack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2451096711031/k2311a105/10.5.06