Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Instant Eye Reviver  » Cosmetics  »
  • Dark circles under my eyes continue to be my common problem
  • It's definitely the richest eye cream I've ever used
  • I like the formula because of its lightness
  • The best treatment for puffy under eye bags

• by alexsa

Dark circles under my eyes continue to be my common problem. Eye Creams serve many purposes, they come in many shapes, forms, and ingredient mixes. Eye creams reduce puffiness around the eyes, reduce dark circles under the eyes, enhance collagen production and tighten sagging skin, moisturize, plump, and smooth the skin around the eyes, and reduce the appearance of eye wrinkles. Many eye creams are great at treating several symptoms of aging.

This eye cream has safe ingredients that didn’t damage my sensitive skin around my eyes. With the use of my finger, also known as my beauty finger, I gently slid some from my inner lids to my outer lids. It stimulates the regeneration of skin cells, replacing old wrinkled skin with new and untouched

skin. It has adaptogen which helps with skin relaxation to decrease wrinkles and to increase my skin’s elasticity and firmness by signaling collagen production in the skin. It has safe synthetic products especially for the sensitive areas around the eyes. One thing I can guarantee you is that Neutrogena only offers the safest ingredients. This is one of those instances that you are guaranteed with it. I was completely satisfied with the purest ingredients they got.

The eye cream is patented and clinically proven to reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles. It has the perfect combination of wrinkle removing agents, moisturizers, as well as anti-irritants. It is the perfect wrinkle solution for consumers like me. It is a high end wrinkle remover. This has active protein ...

• complex and tetrol-E. It has a very unique applicator too. It is like a rollerball. But do not press tightly against your eye area because puffiness will occur if that is so.

It is clinically tested, allergy tested, non-sensitizing, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic. When I applied this eye cream to the skin under my eyes it felt very creamy and thick. It’s definitely the richest eye cream I’ve ever used. The eye cream is moisturizing and soothing, and because it is not thick it’s easy to rub in so I didn’t snag or wrinkle my skin in the process. It also seemed to build up the skin there so that it looked healthy and plump like when I was younger, instead of hollowed out. I

like the formula because of its lightness. Eye creams should not be too thick because the area where you apply it is not that big. It is also important that it is absorbed well for faster results. This I experienced in this eye cream.

I felt the result upon application. Around 50-90% reduction in the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The best treatment for puffy under eye bags. It has lasting results and I can use it as everyday moisturizer. The best thing about this eye cream was that it got rid of one persistent wrinkle that I’d gotten from sleeping on a cotton pillowcase. I like it because of its unsurpassed effectiveness. I have tried many eye creams before but not as effective as this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312601966940931/k2311a0126/1.26.10