Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey and almond Nougat  » Food  »
  • One of the best chocolate in the town that really captures me is Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with honey and almond nougat
  • This Toblerone chocolate is deliciously yummy and crunchy when it was chilled to refrigerator, I like the chunky almond nougat on it

• by lei

I loved eating chocolates, it really makes me happy to eat chocolates because it has ingredients that make us cheerful and active. One of the best chocolate in the town that really captures me is Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate with honey and almond nougat.

on it.

The Milk chocolate is completely mouthwatering, each triangle cubes of its chocolate bar really melts my heart away.

But even though I doesn’t put in the refrigerator I still like it even it melt away, you can taste the pure chocolate on it and the taste of honey.

I like the nougat that is chewy in every bite of toblerone, the taste ...

• of chocolate is not that sweet.

The blend of honey and nougat is really match, my family and I are really enjoying this chocolate as our desert or midnight snack.

Toblerone was manufactured in a sealed foil and triangle box.

This can be buy anywhere in the market, in pieces or in a half dozen.

Its easy to eat I just cut each single

triangle, no need to used knife to cut it, I don’t have a hard time eating this even it was chilled not like some other chocolate that I need to cut or wait for a minute to melt a bit before I can chew it.

Love it! Perfect when it was chilled.

Toblerone is one of the best goodies to eat, it completes my day eating my favorite chocolate.

cwalsh says :

I just had a Toblerone and it tasted like cheap chocolate that had been flavored with too much orange. Never buy one again- horrible. Kept imagining it was maggotty.

Vital Expressions says :

Cwalsh, I don’t know what you’re talking about it. The few times I tried Toblerone I thought it was delightful. The only bummer is it is a little expensive, maybe that is why yours wasn’t that good, maybe it was old because the store doesn’t sell enough of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272601966800831/k2311a0126/1.26.10