Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
  • I love cooking when it comes to ingredients I want it to be healthy for my family
  • I like the thick cream of mayonnaise, the blend and delicious taste that really gives my family a good appetite in every dish I prefer
  • I just keep in refrigerator to stay fresh and live for long, one of the best mayonnaise

• by lei

I love cooking when it comes to ingredients I want it to be healthy for my family. I love using mayonnaise to my dishes most especially those fried chicken and fried fish that I serve for my family.

The real mayonnaise for is Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise that has been my good choice for many years.

The real

ingredients of egg that is healthy, rich in protein and vitamins.

I like the thick cream of mayonnaise, the blend and delicious taste that really gives my family a good appetite in every dish I prefer.

I also used Lady’s Choice mayonnaise for my pasta: like chicken macaroni salad and even fruit salad.

It most ideal to ...

• my wheat bread in the morning, because I mixed it with a tuna flakes or chicken tidbits, or bacon on it.

My family loves to eat clubhouse sandwiches and when it comes to spread I chose Lady’s choice mayonnaise also.

I loved the thick and creamy texture of Lady’s choice mayonnaise, I also used for my chips

as a dip and its really compatible.

I always come for more, that’s why I always see to it that I have a lot of stocks of Lady’s choice mayonnaise.

I just keep in refrigerator to stay fresh and live for long, one of the best mayonnaise.

I can’t wait to taste it again and dip it with my favorite dishes.

Try it!

Lady's Choice Mayonnaise

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272601966790831/k2311a0126/1.26.10