Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad
  • Initially though Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad looked like any other heating pad, I found it quiet effective than my other heating wrap/ compresses
  • This I thought was rather unique and made it different from the rest

• by rm002

The pain in my knees had become an on and off affair in my life. Whenever the pain surfaced- it would make life just miserable. I would find it hard to even walk a few steps or sit comfortably on my knees. After seeing my plight- my mother suggested that I use Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad on my knee pain to help get some relief.

Initially though Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad looked like any other heating pad, I found it quiet effective than my other heating wrap/ compresses. Patented with extra sensing power technology – self regulated to prevent hot spot and provide consistent therapeutic healing, Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad also featured five heating settings and two hours auto shut off facility too. This I

thought was rather unique and made it different from the rest.

So after adjusting it to the moist heat option, when I used Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad on my knee pain for the first time - wow- the feeling was just fantastic. The moist heat from this heating pad seemed to target heat exactly where it was needed and this made feel quiet relaxed. After just laying it on my knee pain, I almost felt fast asleep, only to wakeup and find my self feeling quite comfortable and at ease.

When I removed the heating pad from my knee- for once it almost felt that my knee pain had disappeared, but though it came back after a few hours- the severity indeed was quite lessened. This result ...

• made me feel quite thrilled. After using Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad for about twice a day (for three days) - my knee pain was completely healed.

Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad was truly magical. By just placing the heating pad around my knees with the help of its integrated elastic fastening system- allowed it to stay comfortably on the affected area without moving. This in turn helped to heal the pain much faster. What I also liked about Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad was the fact that this heating pad didn’t feel bulky or hard when placed on the affected area, but felt rather soft and flexible which made it rather ultra- comfortable using it. Moreover the 12 foot cord- made it rather easy for me to

just use even while turn round around on my chair- without having to worry about the plug pulling out of the wall. I not longer had to burning skin (due to overheating or dripping) as Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad proved to be a safe and gentle way of relieving pain successfully.

Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad soon became a hot favorite with my husband who after kept complaining about his shoulder pain after returning from work. After placing Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad on his shoulders- he would feel so relaxed that all his fatigue would just vanish- making him feel more energized and rejuvenated.

Priced at $35.92, Sun Beam Flexible Heating Pad – according to me is great way to relieve pain. A great thumbs –up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501966700731/k2311a0125/1.25.10