Garmin Nuvi GPS System
  • I am not sure where he got in at now, but I know he paid about 150 dollars around a year ago
  • I really like that my GPS in nice and small, yet has a very clear screen that I have no problem seeing
  • My husband hooked it on my dashboard where it is very convenient
  • There are all kinds of other features where you can set perimeters or set to see how much fuel you will use and how much a trip will cost

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have an Avon Business and have built up where I have customers all over the area and in some are really off the main beat. I get lost in a town I have pretty much grown up in, when I get off the main road I really have problems. My husband finally got tired of me calling him all day to help me find different directions. He got me a Garmin Nuvi GPS for my car.

I am not sure where he got in at now, but I know he paid about 150 dollars around a year ago. I had always said I did not want a GPS. He has one in his car and I have always thought it was irritating when it kept talking all the time, and was afraid it would be too hard to figure out, being that I am technically challenged.

I really like that my GPS in nice and small, yet has a very

clear screen that I have no problem seeing. My husband hooked it on my dashboard where it is very convenient. It came with a suction cup and really sticks on there good.

It took him a whole minute or two to have it ready and hooked up. The way it is hooked up, it comes on when I start the car. I have three bottons on the top, and can turn it off if I choose, when driving places I know.

I still find the voice ittitating, but can deal with this when I am going someplace I do not know. I love that it is a touch screen. So far my new system has not got me lost at all, and I did not have any problem learning how to use.

In fact it was easier for me to learn than my cell phone was, which was not that hard. When it first comes on it always ask if I ...

• want to use the system. If I don’t I merely touch the correct spot on the screen and it leaves me alone until I once again touch to tell in I have to have help.

If I had known how easy it is to operate, I would have wanted one a long time ago. On the main screen is a map with the location of where I am, and a selection that say’s “where to?” to choose where I want to go. When ever we go out of town as a family, we always take my husbands car and he drives, we did take my system the last time we went to Anniston, Alabama to visit my mother-n-law and my husband said it worked just as good as his more expensive, bigger GPS system.

So far my Garmin GPS has not gotten me lost once, and I am so happy my husband insisted on getting me one now. I would literally

be lost without my Garmin, I can’t imagine a GPS that works any better or is any eaier to use, and never want to be without it again. Oh, I have to mention my favorite feature.

The “Where am I?” secection. This not only tells right wher I am at, but shows where the closest hospitol and police station is if I should ever have an emergency and do not have time to ask for info. This is something I really appreciate haveing when I have my children with me.

There are all kinds of other features where you can set perimeters or set to see how much fuel you will use and how much a trip will cost. I have not gotten around to trying all the features, I am just glad to not get lost any longer and not having to bother my husband all the time with directions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162501966690731/k2311a0125/1.25.10