Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi  » Health  »
  • I love having beautiful hands and good looking feet- and never miss on my routine manicures and pedicures at the salon
  • Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi was the best thing that could have happened to my hands and feet
  • Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi was just amazing

• by rm002

Lately during one of my regular shopping sprees – I happened to pick this fantastic product called Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi. Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi -as the name suggests- could be used for home manicure and pedicure was essentially a citrus scrub(orange) which included Dead Sea salts and mango seed butter (for exfoliation) combined with soya bean avocado jojoba rice bran and grape seed oil (to moisturize).

I love having beautiful hands and good looking feet- and never miss on my routine manicures and pedicures at the salon. What really attracted me towards this product was the fact that apart from being a natural product (with no chemicals); Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi was a two- in one product which could easily be used in the

comfort of my home.

As I opened the pack for the first time- the fantastic scent of orange just breezed through my nose (orange is one of my favorite flavors) which I truly loved. The directions of this product recommended only massaging 60 Second Mani- Pedi on the affected area for only a minute. But I preferred to massage it for at 2-3 minutes. As I slowly massaged this citrus scrub on my hands and feet- the crystals dissolved quickly with the help of some water and left a thin film of scented oil on my skin. All the dry scaly skin of my hands and feet transformed into soft moisturized skin- making them look so beautiful and young. In fact I felt that the result was even ...

• better than the salon manicure and pedicure and this feeling just thrilled me to bits.

Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi was the best thing that could have happened to my hands and feet. This scrub was a beautiful combination of salt and oil- which worked wonderfully in removing all the dirt, grime and dead cells from my skin and at the same time moisturized it without any kind of dryness. After rinsing off Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi, my skin felt so smooth and silky. This scrub didn’t feel greasy because the oil of this scrub was quickly absorbed in the skin- just leaving my skin nourished.

Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi was just amazing. Apart from its happy orangey scent (which felt so relaxing) this fast

acting exfoliates took just 5-7 minutes to complete my manicure and pedicure. I no longer had to visit the salon and spend hours of my precious time doing manicures and pedicures. Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi just gently polished away my dry and dull looking skin – giving way to a healthier looking skin. In fact using Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi on my elbows and knees proved to be great success too.

Although the directions tell us that Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi should be used twice a day- I only use it three times a week and greatly satisfied with the results.

Priced at $25.00, Barielle 60 Second Mani- Pedi according to me is a perfect choice for all those who love to have beautiful hands and feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501966670631/k2311a0125/1.25.10