Avatar  » Movies  »
  • I can not even start to explain just how spectacular the experience of wathcing this movie was
  • The animation and special effects have got to be the best ever done
  • The actors in this movie are first class, and I really enjoyed seeing Sigourney Weaver

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am not a huge sci-fi fan and Avatar was not the movie I wanted to see. I was however out numbered by my thirteen year old daughter and husband. I can not even start to explain just how spectacular the experience of wathcing this movie was.

I was in awe from beginning until the end. The animation and special effects have got to be the best ever done.

The plants and trees on planet Pandora looked so real and believable as did the natives, which were like eight feet tall and blue with tails. I felt as though this universe Cameron created could be real.

I cannot

fathom how someone could imagine up something like this without something to base it on. It is just unbelievabley real.

I did see people with small children at the theater, I would not take my young child, mostly because of the swearing. This is movie that would have been even more excellent if they would have left all the swearing out.

The rest of it was great for my thiteen year old, and she knows the difference between right and wrong, whereas younger ones may think this is acceptable because it was in a movie their parents let them watch. This movie has it all, a touch of ...

• a love story without being mushy, violence without being bloody and gross, and sadness, that quickly changes to happiness.

There was not an emotion I did not feel during this movie. The story line is a great lesson in environmental and humanity.

The actors in this movie are first class, and I really enjoyed seeing Sigourney Weaver. She has always been one of my favorite actresses and the part she plays as Grace in Avatar is a perfect fit.

Avatar left me wanting more at the end, and even though it is one the the longer movies minute wise, it move so fast, with action at every turn,

it seemed to be over way too soon. This is what I look for in a great movie.

Without giving anything away for those who have not seen Avatar yet, I will say it was left open for a Sequel, which I for one cannot wait for. My husband, myself, and my thirteen year old daughter are all absolutely in love with Avatar.

I would give this movie a plus ten if if weren’t for the swearing, that would not have lesseoned the effect of the movie at all it it would have been left out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501966660631/k2311a0125/1.25.10