Three
2.5
  • But, instead, I found a film that was entertaining from start to finish with plenty of twists to keep things interesting
  • I would definitely recommend watching it at least once

• by Review Vigilante

Well, I will admit, that was a pretty good movie. When we decided to watch the film Three, I figured it would be like every other thriller I ever watched, with a few intense moments but a plot that was pretty easy to follow and would be too predictable.

But, instead, I found a film that was entertaining from start

to finish with plenty of twists to keep things interesting.

The movie is about a seminary student who finds himself under attack from a mysterious person who starts by blowing up his car and then does everything from killing his dog to stalking his friends and family because he knows something about the man’s past and wants him to confess ...

• his sins.

The movie is a pretty decent thriller because you never know where the assailant will attack next or why he is so obsessed with the student; unless, of course, he really is the boy the guy once locked in a warehouse as a kid.

The twist at the end was one of the better ones I’ve seen.

The

second they started down that whole split personality road again, I started rolling my eyes (there are way too many movies that do that).

But, then they threw in the second twist that I have to admit, I didn’t see coming.

Great movie that I feel too many people probably have not even heard about.

I would definitely recommend watching it at least once.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501966640631/k2311a0125/1.25.10