Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • This is a tool that didn’t cost us too much money (under $4) but has proven to be effective in at least giving us some temporary relief whenever we have a stuffed head
  • It was definitely something that I preferred to taking a cold medicine that might have too much medicine in it
  • If you need temporary relief from a stuffy nose or head, this is a product I would recommend

• by Review Vigilante

One of the things my wife and I seem to keep getting with our colds has been a stuffy head. We have various medicines we could take for that. But, neither of us likes taking cold medicine on a regular basis either.

So, we looked for other alternatives. One

of those alternatives was a Walgreens’ Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler.

This is a tool that didn’t cost us too much money (under $4) but has proven to be effective in at least giving us some temporary relief whenever we have a stuffed head. The vapor inhaler is a compact medicine tool that is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket and be taken everywhere.

Whenever you have a stuffy nose or head, all you have to do is open it, put the end in your nostril and inhale the vapors. When we picked up a couple ...

• Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler
      of these, I wasn’t sure how well they would work.

I figured they might clear my nasal passages for a few minutes but I would need some more relief a few minutes later. Instead, I used this and it cleared my head.

Not for just a few minutes either.

The relief lasted me a couple hours; about when I needed to use this again.

It was definitely something that I preferred to taking a cold medicine that might have too much medicine in it. If you need temporary relief from a stuffy nose or head, this is a product I would recommend.

It’s definitely worth the money.

Walgreens Nasal Decongestant Vapor Inhaler
Lavonn says :

re : If you need temporary relief from a stuffy nose or head, this is a product I would recommend
I have always used Vicks inhaler for a stuffy nose. All I do is put the inhaler in one nostril and cover the other and inhaler real deep. I also sometimes use it in my mouth for cough and it works.

quick note by anonymous :

I use it as often as possible, I even sleep with it in my hand. I make sure to close one side of my nostril and sniff when I insert it in the other.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262501966580631/k2311a0125/1.25.10