Devil in the Flesh
2.5
  • It was an OK movie but I have to admit, I was expecting it to be better
  • I loved how she managed to kill everyone from the dog to her grandmother and a couple other students without anybody noticing any of those people were missing and how nobody suspects her of anything wrong
  • If you haven’t seen this movie, I would suggest taking the time to watch it at least once

• by Review Vigilante

I have heard of the movie Devil in the Flesh before. But, I didn’t get a chance to watch it until yesterday, when it was on one of our movie channels.

It was an OK movie but I have to admit, I was expecting it to be better.

Rose McGowan does a good job as

a high school student who is living with an abusive grandmother after living with an abusive mother and who becomes obsessed with one of her high school teachers to the point she basically stalks him and goes out of her way to try to seduce him even though he’s obviously not interested.

I loved how ...

• she managed to kill everyone from the dog to her grandmother and a couple other students without anybody noticing any of those people were missing and how nobody suspects her of anything wrong.

The ending was definitely entertaining.

Those final scenes where she fakes her suicide only to show up at the teacher’s girlfriend’s house

were something that kept me on the edge of my seat.

And, the fact she is arrested rather than killed sets up the sequel (which we recorded on our DVR later in the day.

If you haven’t seen this movie, I would suggest taking the time to watch it at least once.

It’s better than you probably would expect it to be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501966570631/k2311a0125/1.25.10