Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • When I was younger, my main skin issue was acne
  • Even back then I tried every product imaginable to solve my problem
  • So, like most women I know that are around my age, I am usually willing to try a product that claims to improve the look of my skin
  • That being said, I don't like to spend a lot of money on skin care products
  • After about 4 weeks I noticed a very slight reduction in my frown lines

• by mariekay

I am always on the look out for miracle skin products. When I was younger, my main skin issue was acne. Even back then I tried every product imaginable to solve my problem. Now that I am in my mid thirties, acne is no longer an issue, but new problems have come into play. Winkles, for one. Not to mention that the overall look and texture of your skin changes when you age…and not in a good way.

So, like most women I know that are around my age, I am usually willing to try a product that claims to improve the look of my skin. That being said, I don’t like to spend a lot of money on skin care products. I have found that often I spend more than I want to because I buy

into the advertising an the claims made by the company, only to end up disappointed in the end because the product doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.

That’s why when I first began hearing about Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream, I tried to ignore all the hype. But I kept seeing ads in magazines, and commercials for this product that claimed it worked even better than a $200 cream. After a while I couldn’t resist trying it, so I picked it up on one of my grocery shopping trips. The price was more than I wanted to spend at nearly $30 for a small jar. But, I bought it just out of curiosity, an figured if it improved the look of my skin then it was worth it.

The packaging is attractive, the product comes in a red jar with a ...

• silver lid. I am usually not a big fan of cosmetics that come in jars, because I find it unsanitary to have to open it up and dip your finger into it. So, when I applied this product I used a Q-tip to get it out of the jar, then transfered it to my fingers, then on to my face.

The smell of the cream is very strong. It smells like medicine. I noticed this right away when I opened the jar. But, the scent does seem to fade once it soaks into your face. The cream does moisturize my skin, which I liked. I used it morning and night for a week. I didn’t really notice anything different in my skin except that it was a little softer. But I also think this product

clogged my pores, and I even broke out slightly along my jawline.

I kept using the product, hoping I would see results over time. After about 4 weeks I noticed a very slight reduction in my frown lines. By then the product was almost gone, though. I considered repurchasing it to see if I would continue to see results, but what I did see on my face was so insignificant that I couldn’t justify spending another $30 on another jar.

Maybe if I would have continues with the product I would have seen further results, but I wouldn’t say it did anything dramatic for me. It was a good moisturizer, but I can find less expensive products that do the same thing.

I will not be purchasing this product again unless it goes on sale and they cut the price in half.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501966470631/k2311a0125/1.25.10