Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time that I put it on, I was a little disappointed
  • I think after trying on a few drugstore mascaras, I think it would be now safe to declare this my favorite drugstore mascara
  • Well, I know for sure Loreal is my favorite drugstore brand
  • If you are very careful while applying the mascara, you can very easily avoid the clump
  • But for other make up like mascaras and eyeliners I would definitely stick to the drugstore ones

• by pennylane

I ran out of my Victoria’s Secret mascara so I went to the drugstore to buy a new mascara. My eye automatically went to the Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara because of its unique brush. I was a little skeptical about buying it. However, it was on sale for 50 percent off so I went ahead and bought it. Also, it reminded me of the Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara so I went head and bought it. As soon as I got home, I had to try it on. I ripped the packaging and hurriedly tried on the mascara. The first time that I put it on, I was a little disappointed. However, I already had some other mascara on and my eyelashes were already really clumpy. And when I applied the Telescopic Explosion Mascara on top of all the clump, it just made it worse. Also, you have to

kind of play around with the brush a little bit and get a hang of it. The next time I used it, it was much better since I applied it on my bare lashes. Also, I had already learned a trick or two not clump up my lashes.

The brush is round and sphere like so its not like a regular mascara brush, so you do have to practice a bit before you excel at it.

I love this mascara. I love how it makes my eyes look. I think after trying on a few drugstore mascaras, I think it would be now safe to declare this my favorite drugstore mascara. Well, I know for sure Loreal is my favorite drugstore brand. And I usually like all their mascaras. Also, they tell you to replace your mascara every three months so there is no point in spending ...

• twenty or more dollars on some designer mascara that you would have to throw away in three months. I have had eye infections in the past before, so I make sure I follow the three-month rule.

This mascara does a really good job of lengthening, but it does clump a little. Its really not that bad. If you are very careful while applying the mascara, you can very easily avoid the clump. However, I noticed that it does not thicken your lashes that much. I have really long, thin lashes so I usually go for thickening mascaras as opposed to lengthening. But I really like the look that this mascara gives my lashes. First of all, it makes my eyes pop because I bought the blackest black color and my eyes just stand out because of that. Also, my lashes are fanned out like they tell you

in the commercial. I would buy this mascara again. The only complaint I have is the fact that it clumps a little big. With designer mascaras, you never have to worry about the mascara clumping. They might not make your eyes pop or give you that false eyelashes look, but they are very good about not clumping up. With drugstore mascaras, it’s the opposite. Most of them build up very well and thicken and lengthen but they also clump a lot. But I feel like with a little more practice, I will be able to avoid the clump. I would recommend this mascara to everyone. I feel like these days, the drugstore mascaras are just as good as designer mascaras. Everyone should save their money to buy a good moisturizer and good quality foundation. But for other make up like mascaras and eyeliners I would definitely stick to the drugstore ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501966400631/k2311a0125/1.25.10