First activity rhymes CD
  • The first activity rhymes CD is a collection of children’s nursery songs which I bought last year for less than 5 GBP at the Early Learning Center in Lakeside mall

• by Kim

The first activity rhymes CD is a collection of children’s nursery songs which I bought last year for less than 5 GBP at the Early Learning Center in Lakeside mall. The CD has 34 easy to learn and copy action songs and finger songs, there are also hand rhymes that can be played together by

mums and children and are especially recorded for little ones. The entire CD if played all together will end in 60 minute. When I had my first child I was completely unaware what sorts of songs I have to play with him when he was at 6 months old because I’ve only learned some ...

• few songs during my childhood days like the row, row your boat, the twinkle, twinkle little star and some other few songs but I was so eager to really introduce my child with more songs that I could bond and play with him while at the same time my child is learning and having fun.
        I was so glad to really have this CD because I have learned and memorized some good songs together with my child. My baby have so many favorite songs here and whenever he hears the song played he would usually asked me to come along and do the action song together which is really very cute.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142501966260631/k2311a0125/1.25.10