Geeta’s Premium Mango Chutney
2.5
  • One thing I could personally say about it is that I love the sweet texture with a little mixture of some sourness on it but there is just one thing that I really don’t like which is the garlic that they put into it
  • After that experience I decided not to buy another one from this same product
  • Another disadvantage though is that this one is quite expensive for chutney, although I’ve eaten lots of chutneys in my life but I guess the price and the taste doesn’t make a perfect pair, especially when the taste isn’t really that best to my taste buds

• by Kim

Geeta’s premium mango chutney is authentic Indian chutney made from fresh mangoes and is sweet-smelling which I’ve bought from Tesco supermarket. I actually bought it this month to try it as a dip for the papadum that I’ve made at home.

One thing I could personally say about it is

that I love the sweet texture with a little mixture of some sourness on it but there is just one thing that I really don’t like which is the garlic that they put into it.

As far as I could remember I was almost half way through the jar when I ...

• accidentally ate this garlic.

I am aware that garlic could give nice aromatic smell but at least they should somehow remove the annoying garlic.

After that experience I decided not to buy another one from this same product.

Well, if it wasn’t for that garlic really this chutney could

be a perfect accompaniment to any Indian meals.

Another disadvantage though is that this one is quite expensive for chutney, although I’ve eaten lots of chutneys in my life but I guess the price and the taste doesn’t make a perfect pair, especially when the taste isn’t really that best to my taste buds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501966230631/k2311a0125/1.25.10