Besta Adal TV storage from IKEA  » Furniture  »
  • I bought this television furniture from IKEA last year because we have to upgrade the television furniture that we’ve got at home
  • I think TV storage is really very functional in the house because it is not only look very classy with its beech effect color but it is more importantly very useful piece of furniture

• by Kim

I bought this television furniture from IKEA last year because we have to upgrade the television furniture that we’ve got at home. The main reason why we bought it is that we can keep the DVD recorder and player under the drawer compartment, hidden and close so that our very active little toddler at home can’t play with it.

We just simply put a safety child’s

lock on the drawer door so that at least we can still open it but there is no way that our little one can get touch it.

To describe this drawer; we use the top surface to place our television and good thing about it is that it is high enough and our little one cannot touch it.

There were 4 storage compartments on this furniture.

...

• We used the last two drawers on the bottom in storing baby’s nappy and wipes and storing some of baby’s clothes, while the other two compartment we used it in storing the DVD recorder.

of furniture.

It looks very trendy and compliment so well in the living area.

I think it was one of the best furniture that we’ve got at home.

One downside though is that this is quite expensive but at least it serves as a dual purpose in the living room, that is something we can use as decoration and the other one is for functionality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572501966130631/k2311a0125/1.25.10