Sunsilk conditioner care and repair (orange color)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I guess I was just a plain ignorant at that time until I decided to stop using conditioner for my hair
  • I noticed that sunsilk really is a good conditioner for me because it moisturizes my hair just right

• by Kim

I’ve been using Sunsilk conditioner since I was a child but during those times I kept on alternating using different kinds of conditioner because I was told that keeping the same shampoo and conditioner for so long will make the hair dry. I guess I was just a plain ignorant at that time until I decided

to stop using conditioner for my hair. But just recently, after I had my hair treatment for a cellophane, the hairstylist has advice me to use the Sunsilk conditioner to keep my hair soft and silky all the time, but he further tell me to use one particular Sunsilk brand which is the Sunsilk condioner care ...

• and repair (200 ml) which is the orange color rather than getting a different Sunsilk conditioner. True enough to his words; I noticed that sunsilk really is a good conditioner for me because it moisturizes my hair just right. One good thing too is that this sunsilk cream is also very affordable as compared to
        any conditioner that I’ve tried already. In fact, I guess there is no reason for me to get a more expensive conditioner that I could find in the market. The hairstylist guy who did my hair has even given me some pointers on how to use it properly so as to really make my hair very nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501966120631/k2311a0125/1.25.10