Doritos lightly salted corn chips
  • I love the crispiness and crunchiness that it sends on my taste buds

• by Kim

Whenever I am preparing a Mexicali dishes at home that requires me to use corn chips I would normally get the Doritos corn chips ones because it is not only very crunchy when mixed with other Mexicali salsa but also I simply just love the simple taste that it brings to me. Doritos sometimes have

different kinds of flavor which is a good thing for me so that I have so many variety of choices that I could try on but I guess I would settle for good with the simple and no flavoring lightly salted corn chips. The cheese flavor Doritos is also very good but sometimes in most ...

• days but my all time favorite is the original Doritos which I find really very well. I love the crispiness and crunchiness that it sends on my taste buds. Well, sometimes it can also be good to use with just a simple onion and vinegar sauce and curled myself up while savoring and eating alone
        with my Doritos matched with a good salsa while watching my favorite movie while lying down in the couch. I guess the Doritos is already a much known product and there is no way that it can be surpassed by other brands. Sometimes too they are giving so many cool prizes and contest to be given at hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272501966100631/k2311a0125/1.25.10