Avatar movie
  • This movie is truly an experience that is not supposed to be missed watching in theatres
  • I cam out of the theatre with full satisfaction for the money I paid

• by Just4u

From the director of Titanic, I did not expect anything lesser than a truly spectacular and touching movie. And even with this high expectation Avatar did not let me down.

Avatar is a movie which kept me fully engaged in the theater for every seconds of the movie.

In past many years I

do not remember any movie that did not drag even a single minute throughout.

The backdrop of the story of the Avatar itself is a novelty that we have never seen in any out manhood’s unending quest to conquer and that quest goes to unseen realms in Avatar.

The movie clearly depicts how ...

• this affects lives of many specially created animated creatures.

The graphics and animations are truly top notch.

The 3D effects of Avatar however did not match up to my expectations.

Avatar is in many ways a trend setter to Hollywood movies setting out a new path of stories.

I will never be surprised

if Avatar bags multiple Oscars this year.

This movie is truly an experience that is not supposed to be missed watching in theatres.

The visual and sound effects are not the only specialty.

The story line will also touch your hearts.

I am sure.

I cam out of the theatre with full satisfaction for the money I paid.

Avatar movie
    Suca Andrei says :

Why I rated your review as “not helpful” is because you only mentioned the good things about it. The movie was completely over-rated, the cliche used countless times before, it shows how ugly the human nature can be and the main idea, humans (Americans) doing anything out of self interest made me rate this as a 7. Maximum 7. The graphics are cool, landscapes beautiful, but this was considered a top movie, not a landscape movie. It lacked in many things.

Darling Violetta says :

I agree, somewhat, and rated this review as not helpful. I rated this review as non-helpful because it really does not tell anyone remotely what the film was about. It is mildly cliche, but I believe that the concept of this alien race was quite unique.

Tracy says :

re : This movie is truly an experience that is not supposed to be missed watching in theatres
    Definitely needs to be seen on the big screen in order to see all of the wonderful effects. It loses something on my tv screen at home. Where on the big screen I felt like I was soaring, on my home screen I was just buzzing about

Tracy says :

re : I cam out of the theatre with full satisfaction for the money I paid
    Absolutely agree One of the few movies that I have seen in years that I felt deserved every penny I paid for seeing it

anna says :

Agree, this is one of the most beautiful movies j have seen, photografy and special effects are wonderful. Totally satisfaction

Jason patrick says :

This sentence does not make any sense. If you mean that you need to see it in the theater to get the full experience then I have to disagree. Have you seen the quality of home entertainment centers today?

Lilly says :

I disagree, but only because my husband has a projector and sound system worthy of watching avatar at home.

The quality was absolutely amazing, you graphics every thing was good.

I don’t think anyone out there has not watched it yet, but if you haven’t do yourself the favour and watch it even if you only have an old box TV, the story line is amazing even if you cant see al the wonderful magical graphics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112501966060531/k2311a0125/1.25.10