Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Conditioner
  • I’ve used their Brilliant Brunette hair creme and love their Frizz-Ease products, so I decided to give their Sheer Blonde products a try to bring out my natural blonde highlights without having to dye my hair
  • After using the Sheer Blonde conditioner for several weeks, I noticed that my hair seemed dryer than usual and that my split ends started coming back

• by Kat Nell

I’ve used other John Frieda products before in the past and have always been pleased with them. I’ve used their Brilliant Brunette hair creme and love their Frizz-Ease products, so I decided to give their Sheer Blonde products a try to bring out my natural blonde highlights without having to dye my hair.

I’d been

using the Sheer Blonde shampoo for several months when I decided to switch to the Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Conditioner.

I was a little worried because it was not advertised as a moisturizing conditioner and with my long hair; I usually need that moisture for my hair tips.

After using the Sheer Blonde conditioner for ...

• several weeks, I noticed that my hair seemed dryer than usual and that my split ends started coming back.

It wasn’t that bad though and if I had noticed some blonde highlights as a result of using this conditioner, I would have continued using it anyways.

However, whether I used this conditioner or switched back

and forth with a moisturizing one, I noticed that it didn’t seem to make a difference in terms of hair color.

So I ended up just switching to my normal conditioner while continuing to use the Sheer Blonde Shampoo.

Maybe for others this product would work but for me, I didn’t notice any difference in hair color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501966050531/k2311a0125/1.25.10