Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have a friend who uses the Brilliant Brunette products and has always had beautiful, shiny brunette hair, so I decided to give John Frieda’s Sheer Blonde products a try
  • I’ve now been using this shampoo several times a week for several months now and haven’t noticed that my hair is particularly dry

• by Kat Nell

I have a friend who uses the Brilliant Brunette products and has always had beautiful, shiny brunette hair, so I decided to give John Frieda’s Sheer Blonde products a try. I started out by using their Sheer Blonde shampoo every day. At first I used a moisturizing shampoo but can no longer find that available so I switched to the “Lustrous Touch” shampoo. My hair has

always been pretty healthy and just a little dry at the ends, so I was a little hesitant to use a shampoo that was moisturizing but decided to give it a try.

I’ve now been using this shampoo several times a week for several months now and haven’t noticed that my hair is particularly dry. As long as I keep using a moisturizing conditioner, the shampoo doesn’t ...

• seem to effect my hair’s moisture and so I am happy with that. Also, the scent of this shampoo and cleaning abilities are pretty good. I don’t have to worry about oily build-up for days after washing with Sheer Blonde Shampoo.

The only part of this product that doesn’t seem to work for me is that it advertises that it brings out the natural blonde highlights. While

I can notice blonde highlights in my hair, I don’t know that this shampoo brings them out any more than any other shampoo. At most, it makes my hair a little lighter by deeply cleansing out all the oils that darken my hair. At the price I pay for the smaller size tube of shampoo, I may just switch to a different brand for a better price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312501966010531/k2311a0125/1.25.10