Canon Pixma iP1300 Printer
  • I like this printer because it is very easy to install in the computer

• by croilei

I like this printer because it is very easy to install in the computer. You just need to turn it on, plug the cable and find the name of the printer in the setup and you’re ready to use it. I like the simple design which is very easy to learn and use.

The unit is color gray that makes it look professional and clean even if we don’t clean it often. It also has a

cover where we put the paper and it is very nice because it won’t accumulate dirt.

We don’t need a rag or a plastic to cover it. So the paper is clean when it is printed out.

I find the twin button very easy to use. The first, is to turn it on and the other is if there are errors or u need to add paper.

There are two light button as well that blinks ...

• if there’s an error like no ink or no paper. I like the way the ink goes to a station automatically when you open the cover for ink to change it or refill it.

There are two places for the ink where you can put the black and white or colored ink. It also has an engrave of B and C that makes it easy for the user to put the ink aside from the instruction

drawing that it have inside wherein you can see how to remove the ink.

Though, I find the size wider than other printers to which it covers more space. So I hope that they’ll fix it with their other batches to come.

Also, I hope that it has a paper catcher after it prints out because it also eats up space where you need to have a wider table or another table to catch the paper.

Canon Pixma iP1300 Printer
    becky says :

Where do you put the paper ?

dean carter says :

In the paper tray. if you don’t see it then check the user manual.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162501965670531/k2311a0125/1.25.10