Downy (1 Wash) Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • This fabric conditioner is gentle to my hands and leaves a fragrant odor so I love using it

• by Maristelle

Using a fabric conditioner on your clothes before letting them dry is a very good practice because it makes the fabric softer and fragrance. Since I rarely wash my own clothes, I am not used to the brand my favorite laundry shop is using.

But one time, I have to do the laundry on my own.

I can wash my clothes with bare two hands but the soap always irritates me.

Good thing, my sister introduced Downy (1 Wash) Fabric Conditioner to me.

This way, I have to rinse my clothes just once instead of repeated rinsing until there are no more soap bubbles.

This fabric conditioner is gentle to my hands ...

• and leaves a fragrant odor so I love using it.

It is also effective because my handkerchiefs become softer as well as the fiber of my garments.

This brand is widely accepted here in the Philippines and I am happy I have found it.

From now on, I will not have to worry about getting my

hands irritated.

This also helps me save time in doing the laundry as well as my effort.

Aside from that, it also saves me from high water bills because it supports water conservation.

This is one of my favorite brand now.

The 32ml sachet is enough to cover the 30 pieces of garments so it is very affordable.

claudine says :

what is with downy 1 banlaw that removes the bubbles

Galega says :

It is combination of different chemicals which helps remove the bubble as well as making the fabric soft. Some chemicals used for this purpose are Silicon Compounds, Formic Acid and Pentetic Acid, among others.

claudine says :

what is the ingredients of your product that removes the bubbles

Galega says :

Downy Fabric Conditioner is made of variety of ingredients and many of them are responsible for keeping off bubbles and making the fabric ultra soft. Some of them are Silicon Compounds, Formic Acid and Pentetic Acid, among others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532501965650531/k2311a0125/1.25.10