Weight Watchers Program  » Health  »
  • I recommend this program to anyone who feels like they need a little extra support who might not be getting it from friends or family in their weight loss struggle
  • I think it is a wonderful program and a great way to start those healthy habits no matter what age

• by Richard Wolff

For about a half a year now I have been on the local Weight Watchers program to lose about 40 pounds. Over that time I have lost the goal of 40 pounds to be the healthy weight I am now, and to learn the healthy habits that we should all establish in our eating lives.

The program is not very expensive and is not a diet.

It

allows everyone to learn how to shop better, eat better, to all live healthier.

It uses a system of daily logging and tracking of food and exercise to help stay on track of the goals of losing weight.

For me it also gave me the support net I needed to not feel the pressure and temptations of the unhealthy foods and or bad influences.

With this program ...

• you learn to use your guidelines of healthy eating when you shop, and even when you go out to eat so that it becomes a part of your daily life and habit.

I recommend this program to anyone who feels like they need a little extra support who might not be getting it from friends or family in their weight loss struggle.

The program creates a family

that meets once a week to support each other, all with the same common goal of weight loss.

I think it is a wonderful program and a great way to start those healthy habits no matter what age.

It is a program for all that need help and want some support from others.

I highly and strongly suggest the program, because it works and has worked for many people!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965570531/k2311a0125/1.25.10