Sanyo Katana phone  » Phones  »
  • I found the texting to be very easy to use with the built in dictionary, that allows you to type the words without the multi-tap interface
  • I have never had a problem with dropped calls of any sort with this phone, even when I might be in a building that is not conducive for cell service
  • If anyone is looking for a basic phone and doesn't want to spend much money than I definitely suggest this phone

• by Richard Wolff

My current and everyday phone is the Sanyo Katana from Sprint, which is one of the basic phones offered by Sprint to their customers. It has the required features such as speakerphone, bluetooth, camera, and the usual.

I received this phone used when my other purchase from Sprint was a bust.

This phone was used previously for about a year before I began using it as a replacement.

It has been a

wonderful and easy phone to use and operate.

The battery life is excellent as long as the phone has service and is not searching for the provider and can go for even up to a few days.

Of course this depends on the amount of talking and texting you use the phone for.

I found the texting to be very easy to use with the built in dictionary, that allows you to ...

• type the words without the multi-tap interface.

This lets me write those quick little responses to people when a phone call is not necessary.

I have never had a problem with dropped calls of any sort with this phone, even when I might be in a building that is not conducive for cell service.

If anyone is looking for a basic phone and doesn’t want to spend much money than I definitely

suggest this phone.

With its easy to use interface and great reliability you can’t go wrong with this device.

The first owners had one for everyone in the family of 4 and never had a problem! Of course if you are looking for the fancy features and web access, then do not come to this phone.

It is mainly for those not technology-savy and who are looking for a cheap replacement to their current problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372501965560531/k2311a0125/1.25.10