Samsung Syncmaster 731B 17″ LCD Monitor
  • I have been using it since the day I bought it and have used it almost every day for extended periods of time
  • This is really a wonderful unit and Samsung has done a great job, I recommend this monitor and all Samsung brand monitors to all my friends and family

• by Richard Wolff

The Samsung Syncmaster 731B is a 17″ LCD Monitor that is an excellent product for your money. I purchased it about two years ago and it has worked flawlessly and is still used constantly today.

The color produced by the monitor is wonderful compared to the cheap price of the Samsung branded PC monitors.

It allows for settings such as Movie,

Games, Internet, Reading, etc.

to customize the brightness, tone, etc.

for your appropriate setting.

The monitor is very dependable and has never shown signs of wear or extreme use.

I have been using it since the day I bought it and have used it almost every day for extended periods of time.

There are no dead pixels ever and no shaking ...

• or flexing picture.

In other words it has performed perfectly.

I also purchased one for my grandmother who was still using the old CRT (Large) monitors to help her save room on her desk and help her eyesight.

It was an excellent upgrade for her and she is still using hers to this day as well.

This model suits most everyone

for their everyday needs, whether it is a secondary monitor or to replace an older unit that they might have.

With the ease to setup and use that even my grandmother can do it! This is really a wonderful unit and Samsung has done a great job, I recommend this monitor and all Samsung brand monitors to all my friends and family!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162501965550531/k2311a0125/1.25.10