Crest Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I like the mint taste of crest, its not too spicy like other toothpaste
  • I am brushing my teeth three times a day with the used of this Crest Fluoride antivacity toothpaste, I noticed the changes in my teeth because it really removes some of my plaques and yellowish discoloration of my teeth
  • I don't even experience bad breath in the morning, a fresh and clean mouth gives me a good start in the morning
  • I love Crest toothpaste, and I am glad I've switch to this product earlier for the good health of my family

• by lei

Brushing our teeth is a regular habit we must practice everyday, and when it comes to toothpaste we must choose a product that will help maintain our teeth healthy and white. I am using Crest Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste for a year now, since I am not satisfied with my old toothpaste I switch to

Crest for a better change.

I like the mint taste of crest, its not too spicy like other toothpaste.

I have a fresh mouth in the morning and it really helps me to take away a stain in my teeth.

This anticavity toothpaste really give me this self esteem because before I had this a bit cavities in my teeth.

I am brushing my teeth three times a day with the used of this Crest Fluoride antivacity toothpaste, I noticed the changes in my teeth because it really removes some of my plaques and yellowish discoloration of my teeth.

I don’t even experience bad breath in the morning,

• Crest Fluoride Anticavity  Toothpaste
      a fresh and clean mouth gives me a good start in the morning.

I like the tube container of the crest because it was sealed and handy, I see to it to bring it with me even at work.

My family and I loves the taste of Crest toothpaste.

And what I like most

this toothpaste, its affordable and always available in the market.

It helps me and my family to maintain our healthier teeth, our dentist is so amazed and happy that we had this healthy teeth with the help of Crest toothpaste.

I love Crest toothpaste, and I am glad I’ve switch to this product earlier for the good health of my family.

quick note by anonymous :

Really good to hear this

lei replies :

Thank you, Crest is very affordable and help my teeth to loosen my cavity. Try it, I’ve been using crest for many years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342501965530531/k2311a0125/1.25.10